Penneo announces Quarterly report - Q1 - 2021
- The nominal share capital of the company is DKK 502,614.56. The share capital is not divided into share classes.
- The nominal share capital is divided into shares of DKK 0.02 or multiples thereof.
- The share capital has been paid up in full.
- The shares shall be registered by name in the company's register of shareholders. The register of shareholders is kept by VP Securities A/S, CVR-no. 21 59 93 36.
- The shares are negotiable instruments. There are no restrictions on the negotiability of the shares.
Our announcements are currently in English and Danish. Contact us for more information.
PENNEO IN THE MEDIA
Events & Presentations
June 1, 2021
August 27, 2021
November 25, 2021
March 23, 2022
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
April 27, 2022
May 24, 2022
August 24, 2022
November 23, 2022
INVESTOR PORTAL AND GENERAL MEETINGS
As a Shareholder, you have the option to use Penneo’s Investor Portal. In the Investor Portal, Shareholders can check the amount of shares they hold in Penneo. Shareholders who fill in their email address will receive electronic information from Penneo in the future. The Investor Portal can also be used for registration and proxy voting in relation to General Meetings, which Penneo encourages the Shareholders to make use of.
Name listing of Shares
Notice to Annual General Meeting
To receive the notice to the AGM, please register your email address through the Investor Portal.
Download our logo here.