Personal data management and privacy are taken very seriously at Penneo
Our company and data processors
Enghavevej 40, 4th floor
DK-1674 København V
CVR no.: 35633766
Penneo ApS (hereinafter Penneo) is a Limited Liability Company founded and registered in Denmark in 2012 and existing under the laws of Denmark.
Penneo’s IT-systems and websites are hosted on locations within the EU (Frankfurt region, Germany and Dublin region, Ireland) by AWS (Amazon Web Services)
For information about AWS compliance within the EU GDPR regulation, please visit: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center
Processing of your personal data
- Penneo will exclusively process personal information in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulation on data protection.
- Penneo ensures that personal information is not changed to contain incorrect information or becomes known by unauthorized third parties or is being misused.
- Penneo only collects personal information to the extent needed to improve Penneo Services and website.
- Penneo does not use collected information for purposes other than those disclosed at the collection or needed to provide the Penneo services.
- Penneo does not disclose any personal information to any third parties, unless specifically required by law, regulation or an order from a public authority.
- At any time the website user may request Penneo to delete any personal information about the user.
Sensitive personal information
Penneo does not collect any sensitive personal data via our website.
Anonymous use of the Penneo website
You can always search information on the Penneo website without providing personal information. Penneo does not automatically collect personal information nor links anonymous technical information with specific users.
A cookie is a small data file with information that is being stored on your computer.
Cookies for statistical information
A cookie is a small information file, which is stored by web pages on your computer.
- The pages you visit on Penneo
- The time and date of the visit
- The webpages from which you came
I addition Penneo collects informations about the computer you use (no personal information). The info used are:
- Web browser and browser settings
- Operating system
- Internet connection
- Screen resolution and -settings
The information is only used for statistical purposes and for improving the services on Penneo.
Moreover, Penneo is collecting the IP-address of the computer you are using. This information is not collated with personal information, but can be used when investigating unauthorised- or attempted unauthorised use of Penneo.
Cookies and user management
Penneo is using cookies for user-management and to improve common user experience. These cookies register user-settings such as:
- Languages environment
- Storing environment
- User specific sorting
- Contact informations (with reference to support inquiries)
- Managing of the log-on-session
Penneo does not sell or disclose your personal information for the purpose of marketing from third parties. Penneo exclusively uses information about our website users to market and improve our own services and marketing.
Penneo uses a range of technical and organisational measures to secure your personal data against unauthorised access or amendment, loss, corruption and other misuse.
Our employees and data processors are subject to a duty of confidentiality in respect of the information that is processed in
Whenever you are asked to supply personal data, this is always done using a secure, encrypted connection.
Links to other service providers
On Penneo website, we provide links to other service providers' websites.
All material on this website, including names, trademarks, logos, graphics and texts, is owned by Penneo or its collaborators and is protected under trademark laws, copyright laws and Intellectual Property Laws and regulations.
Website users are permitted to link to articles and blog posts on the website as long as this is done in a loyal manner and in accordance with current Danish law.
Version 1.2 2017-12-28